Our office is still seeing patients during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We are open 5 days a week Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm. We are continuing to operate under strict safety guidelines and ask that you help us comply with these safety procedures and guidelines:
- Appointment spacing between appointment times to eliminate any overlap of patients waiting in the office, please do not arrive early to your scheduled appointment.
- Thorough sanitizing of the office in between each patient, including handwashing of the provider between each patient.
- Masks are being worn by the provider and patients throughout their time in the office. Masks will be available to any patients who do not have access to one and wish to wear one.
- Temperature check of each patient before they enter the clinic.
- Hand washing of each patient before they enter the clinic, please note the bathroom key will be hung outside the office door so you are able to go to the restroom before entering.
We ask that you continue to stay at home and postpone treatment if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including Fever, Onset of cough, Worsening of chronic cough, Sudden loss of taste/smell, Shortness of breath, New or unexplained GI symptoms, have been around anyone with symptoms of COVID or been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days.