What to expect during your care.
We're looking forward to welcoming you for your appointment! Below are some office policies and what to expect during your visit.
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us or email us directly at email@example.com. We will respond to you within 48 business hours.
- Appointment scheduling: Please schedule appointments in advance and arrive on time. Any cancellations or rescheduling requests should be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Schedule now.
- Payment and insurance: Patients are expected to pay for their services at the time of their visit. The office accepts various forms of payment, including cash, credit cards, and insurance. Patients should bring their insurance card and any necessary documentation for billing purposes.
- Privacy and confidentiality: The office adheres to all laws and regulations regarding patient privacy and confidentiality. Patient information is kept secure and is only shared with authorized individuals as necessary.
- Patient behavior: Patients are expected to behave in a respectful and professional manner during their visit. Any disruptive or inappropriate behavior may result in termination of services.
- Health and safety: Patients are expected to disclose any health conditions or concerns to their chiropractor. Patients should also notify the office of any allergies or sensitivities to certain products or treatments.
- Follow-up appointments: Patients may need to schedule follow-up appointments for ongoing treatment or evaluation. The chiropractor will recommend the appropriate course of care and provide guidance on scheduling.
- Referrals: If the chiropractor determines that a patient needs additional medical care, they may provide a referral to a specialist or other healthcare provider. View referrals now.
We are IN Network with Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, Moda, Providence, and Pacific Source. For all other insurance companies that we are Out Of Network with we are able to provide you with a Superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for partial re-imbursment in accordance with your plan.